Saturday 9 April 2011

"Every time I say goodbye I cry a little ... "

It's time to bid farewell to the Seychelles. We spent the last day here at Raffles picking up the odd shot here and the odd shot there!

I also now know how to cook Red Snapper, Creole-style. I "know" but whether I could actually "make" it is another matter.

Raffles has been a superb experience and has put my faith back into Praslin. Olivier - the General Manager - is fabulous and so is his property ... LOVE IT! The contemporary design does work in the Seychelles and the landscaping is just a matter of weeks away from being an old & dead issue.

We have had a superb time in the Seychelles ... Denis Island (scuba diving), Cousin (tortoises & mosquito attacks), Mahe (Four Seasons and Victoria) and Praslin (Raffles and Coco de Mer) have made island hoping such a treat.

The boys have been magnificent ... as ever ...

Home tomorrow - next week - Budapest - filming! YAY!
 With Lily Heuchenne - gorgeous pooch!
 Having a tantrum in the Kid's Club - the GM is looking on and is NOT impressed (face obscured!).
 Chef de Cuisine Denis Bruemmel - picks up lunch
 and teaches me to cook a snapper!
the "men" .. Jimmy, Olivier and dear Tomotei/Timbalina/Tim
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv