Saturday 2 April 2011

Greetings from Mahe, Seychelles!

The flight via Paris was long ... nearly 10 hours ... it felt like 10 days. James and I arrived in Mahe and it was heaving with rain. The honeymooners on the flight were mortified ...

We were driven the 20 minutes to the Four Seasons Resort. Tim arrived a couple of hours later - he had flown direct (with the equipment) from London ... via Milan - work that one out.

To get over my "jet-lag", I was treated to a 90 minute massage ... Natalie my therapist had to put up with me snoring on the treatment table. I felt so good after it though - almost human!

I have a 2-bedroom suite overlooking the Indian Ocean. It is rather lovely. I wish I had friends (!) to share this suite ... I feel rather lost! The infinity pool is stunning!

Much more on the resort tomorrow - India are playing in the cricket World Cup final - I am glued ... the boys are begrudingly stuck with it too! Ha!

Arrival in the rain! It's 77 degrees ...
At CDG, there's a Concorde suspended in the air. Very effective. The airport is a mess ...
Daybreak over the Indian Ocean at 35,000 feet
My pool ... fancy a dip anyone?
The view
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv