Thursday 7 April 2011

I LOVE MY JOB!

It's been another long but quite lovely day here in the Seychelles. The weather has been superb and we have beavered away with the filming of Raffles.

Up early and after breakfast we started filming the resort. There are 86 villas - all with a Butler. There's a groovy spa with 13 treatment rooms. Also a Kid's Club .. 2 main restaurants and 2 bars.

I went to the Spa this morning and was shocked & intrigued to find James was trying on women's hats and sunglasses. See below ...

We used a Sunseeker boat to film the mock arrival ... and in the evening took a "sunset cruise" which was lovely.

The General Manager - Olivier Heuchenne and his adorable PR - Jennifer Delord have been marvellous - both for fun ... and helping to in make the day's shoot go smoothly!

The highlight for me was me cooking for the crew (BBQ) while doing the suite review. I have a 2-bedroom (yes - once again, 2 bedrooms and only one of me ... next time, I am travelling with a friend!) ... suite with a lovely lap pool and views of the Ocean.

Raffles is VERY contemporary in design - quite unique in the Seychelles. I like it ... ! It's Seychelles when you leave the Suite but more "home" when you are in bed with the curtains pulled!

Just had an awesome evening with Jennifer & Olivier ... the boys & I have been smiling all day! Success!
Robert Graham - awesome shirt!
James? or Sandra?
Olivier
Jennifer
BARBEQUE!
into the Sea ... you & me!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv