Sunday 17 April 2011

Greetings from The Four Seasons Hotel - Gresham Palace - Budapest.

I am sitting here listening to a lovely Frank Sinatra CD - very chilled as I have just had a 90-minute foot & back massage - sated as my tummy is full of pizza - and amazed by the view from my balcony ... but more on that tomorrow.

This time in 2007 I "ran" the London Marathon ... watching the footage from today's race brings back painful but strangely happy memories! Ha!

OK - I am in Budapest after a 2.5 hours car journey from Hertelendy Castle. I was VERY impressed by the Castle ... and we had a fabulous time. The accommodation, cuisine, amenity products, facilities and the truly lovely staff make the Castle a must see, must do here in Hungary.

First thing this morning I headed down to the skeet shooting facility. My tutor - Istvan Lipcsik - 15 times Hungarian champion and Olympian. Skeet is a more skilled version of clay-pigeon shooting. It wasn't easy ... but I did hit the odd clay ... and didn't shoot anyone! Ha!ha!

We then finished filming in the hotel ... using a horse-drawn carriage and a Cirrus light aircraft.

Now at The Four Seasons ... with dear friends ... much left to do this week!
 What a way to get to the Castle! In a 4-horse drawn carriage!
 Tim ... or is that Colin?
 Is that a gun in my hands?
 Aim ..
 Baaaaam!
 Istvan Lipcsik
 a Cirrus zooms overhead
Guide Richard Bogdan - PR Barbara Angelus - Tim/Gareth ... and Bianca
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv