Friday 22 April 2011

Home!

I had such great intentions today! After seeing my Papa I was going to cut the grass, play golf, go for a jog or a swim, reply to over three hundred emails, write two articles and/or buy a garden shed! I DID see my Papa ... and erm ... slept in the sun ... drank a bottle of fine Pinot Noir from Oregon (the 2007 Domaine Drouhin ... "old faithful"!) ... smoked a Davidoff Short Perfecto ... and tickled Moo's tummy a few times ...

It is Easter ... and I have been VERY good and not eaten any chocolate eggs ... but instead have been wolfing down muffins and Haribo ... I do feel rather sick now ...

It is a "holiday" period so I will not get all original and instead post a couple of photos everyday from the last trip ...

I wish I could fly like a Malev in the sky ... I wish I was a bird ... a blue-tit maybe ...
A real blue-tit
James is deciding whether to eat poached chicken gizzard or not ... does he or doesn't he? Find out tomorrow ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv