Monday 25 April 2011

I placed my first ever wager on a horse today ... £50.00 each way on Majestic Dreams ... at Yarmouth at the "4.15" ... and guess what ... he came in SECOND! Ha! I did not lose a penny ... in fact I gained a "majestic" £2.50 ...

Don't worry though ... I am NOT turning into a gambler ... it's just a one-off. The horse in question belongs to a syndicate in which my friend is a member.

Ah - another sunshiny day ... HAPPY! Back to work tomorrow ... grrrrr ...

Before you ask - no - I am not a jockey! My horse at Hertelendy Castle - Liberty - was quite sweet & friendly!
Tim made a few equine friends in Hungary. He smells of hay ...
The awesome Miguel Vieira from Costes in Budapest looking on as I sample the wine ...
and THEN joins in!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv