Thursday 14 April 2011

Greetings from Hertelendy Castle in Hungary!

It's been a rather looooooong day but I am pleased to say that after the Diary I am going to crawl into bed and zzzzzzzzzz.

Caught the early Malev flight from Gatwick Airport to Budapest. The airline is great ... no stress, happy & smiley crew ... puts most European airlines to shame.

Arrived at Ferihegy (Franz Liszt Airport) two hours later and did a spot of filming in the airport before jumping into a van and driving 2.5 hours to the Castle. The drive was easy ... and I spotted the famous Lake Balaton. I will tell you more about Hertelendy on Saturday. It has a colourful history ... and is quite a stunning property.

I had a lovely massage before supper ... now ... sleep ... I am and will be quite happy here! 
Erm - yes - that IS me ...

Tim & I discuss the current political &economic situation in Russia
I believe I can fly ...
Melinda Kiss from Malev ... "kiss" means small ... how sweet!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv