Tuesday 12 April 2011

Today was perfect weather for golf. A slight breeze, sunshine, not too cool or not too warm ... together with a fine cigar and a hipflask of single-malt ... heaven. Instead of that, I spent two hours giving Moo a furcut, three hours going through over one THOUSAND photographs from Seychelles and trying to prepare for my upcoming filming trip to Hungary.

when we was young

Budapest will be fun but I am also staying at Hertelendy Castle - around 2.5 hours drive from the Capital. I am looking forward to this as it IS stunning! I get the feeling that this show will feature two very beautiful properties. The Four Seasons Gresham Palace IS the most stunning city hotel in the group and the Castle ... well, it's a castle! How can you go wrong??!!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv