Sunday 15 August 2010

This was not the most positive of days ... i.e. I didn't do much.

The closest I got to having a swim was taking a shower ... the closest to playing golf was looking at the PGA scores on the television and the closest to preparing a healthy meal was slinging a frozen pizza in the Aga.

I did have a first peek at the Scotland show... which looks superb ... I did write my Leica blog for tomorrow ... which is slightly depressing ... BUT I did spend time with Moo ... which is always lovely!

Tonight I will watch Shutter Island ... which I have been told will scare the pants off me and I will prepare for what is going to be a tough week ahead ...

Song of the Day: It Had to be YOU - Harry Connick Jnr
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pN8OccsbPA

Weather: Rainy ... the Sunny! Yay!


I want ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv