Tuesday 31 August 2010

So last week we had the story of a woman who trapped a cat in a wheelie-bin and today there's a video that allegedly shows a girl throwing puppies into a river ... drowning them. Is this what the world has come to? If anyone ever touched any of my pets in anger ... I am not sure I could be held responsible for my actions ...

Today has been research day. Tomorrow we look at the Canada and Scotland shows and start the editing process. This should take a few days ... but thankfully Oli the Editor manages to get through most of it without me. All I have to do is nod in approval or shake in disbelief! And add some words of wisdom of course.

When I first started this job ... the internet was, of course, not nearly as advanced as it is now. Back then, research was books, magazines and articles faxed to me ... so pleased that we have moved on from that!

October is shaping up to me "the month of many miles" and I can't wait! Details on that very soon ...

Song of the Day: Rough Boy - ZZ Top
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1qkUZZ1aho

Weather: SUNNY!

with my best friend ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv