Thursday 26 August 2010

Away Day 2

Another rubbish day weather-wise! It was just miserable but I didn't really care as I was happily ensconced in the palatial Park Suite ... at ... oh well, will tell you tomorrow.

From my windows, I could see stables, a clay-pigeon shooting range and hectares of lush grass. Sadly Moo isn't here as she is now so blind that she gets a wee scared when she goes somewhere new. She has been here before though on her 8th birthday.

The lovely PR lady here - Claire - ensured that there was a doggie-cake, doggie-biscuits and a bowl of fresh doggie-casserole. Strangely Moo would not touch the meat ... when I found out that the dish was beef, I had to explain that Moo is a "Hindu" dog ... and Claire replaced the dish with chicken and Moo scoffed the lot!

SO - 2011 & most of 2012 is now mapped out. I will be visiting EVERY continent next year ... and I am E-X-C-I-T-E-D!

Song of the Day: Major Tom - Shiny Toy Guns
www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyFe5m2MU9Q&ob=av2n

Weather: Beef casserole!

Moo and I share a cocktail!
Moo waits for her Daddy in the car!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv