Friday 20 August 2010

It's been a rather dark, wet & blustery day. I even lit the first open-fire in the fireplace for 2010 ... I now really feel that Autumn (Fall)/Winter is just around the corner.

Before you wonder, I did not manage to get my barbecue up & running! According to the forecast that's a job that will get done between the hours and 10 & 11 tomorrow morning! If I am lucky ...

In Abu Dhabi it was 44 degrees Centigrade today ... that's 111.2 Fahrenheit! I am off there next week for our next filming trip! 111.2??!! That's SCORCHIO! Shorts & t-shirt I think ...

It's been a weird week catching up on sleep and trying to get through all the paperwork on my desk. I reckon by Monday evening I should be there.

We are planning a filming marathon in September/October ... if it comes off, it WILL be awesome!

Have a great Friday wherever you may be!

Song of the Day: Nothing Lasts Forever - Echo & The Bunnymen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLX_6WwXFUI

Weather: Yuk!

feel the heat!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv