Friday 13 August 2010

An early diary today as I am flying to Toronto this afternoon to catch the overnight flight back to London!

I have had a lovely time in New York ... and of course, a SUPERB time in Quebec! The next episode will be filmed in ... Abu Dhabi!!!!!

TODAY is all about James ... it's his 20th birthday!

I can honestly say that not only is Jimmy one of the most kindest & thoughtful people I have ever meet, he is brilliant at his job. I ALWAYS surround myself with people who are better than me in their chosen professions ... and Jimmy certainly fits in that category.

I hope Jimmy is having a wonderful day!

Song of the Day: Born Slippy - Underworld
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlLWFa1b1Bc

Weather: Sunny!

Jimmy is pleased when a bacon sandwich with Ketchup arrives ....
Boy (man?) at work!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv