Wednesday 11 August 2010

I am so pleased I am back in my hotel room ... I feel safe and happy here ... away from the mean streets of life.

It's been a Leica day so I have been wandering around ... "somewhere" ... more on that next week.

SO - I dropped my US cellphone down the toilet. That was NOT a good start to the day.

My other main gripes of the day are:

1) If I hold a door open for someone ... I DON'T expect a "thank you" but some recognition would be nice ... (this happened 5 times today)

2) If I say "thank you", I DO have an issue with "uh-huh" as a reply (3 times)

3) Finally if someone says "how are you?" - PLEASE don't walk off while I am trying to reply (3 times)

None of the above happened in Canada!

It's been a rather hot and sweaty day ... it's like a steamroom ... 100 degrees with 90 percent humidity! Singapore would be proud.

TOMORROW will be a much better day ... ! I feel it ...

Song of the Day: New York State of Mind - Billy Joel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHAeUcTX0F0&feature=av2n

Weather: Steamy!



me today .... a clue!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv