Sunday 29 August 2010

It's been playing silly buggers outside ... when I am at my desk, the sun shines ... when I go outside, it starts to rain!

What's even worse is that I have "broken" my barbecue! I am gutted! The gas canister got stuck in its hole ... when I tried to screw it out, it snapped off! OH DEAR! I have great faith that Weber will replace the part - the second in two weeks! They are going to think I am a barbemoron.

It's Sunday on a Bank Holiday weekend ... all is VERY and WELCOMINGLY quiet ... nothing stirs ... heaven!

I have been writing my Leica blog today ... see tomorrow at 1700 hrs GMT for the clue to this week's entry: http://blog.leica-camera.com/

I have been umming and ahhing about the song of the day ... will be Mark Morrison (Return of the Mack), Madness (the Sweetest Girl), Luther Vandross (Stop to Love) or ...

Song of the Day: Rock The House - Gorillaz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEOC6T8uE6l

Weather: SUNNY/rainy, SUNNY/rainy, SUNNY/rainy ...

I took a snap of this train today ... I like choochoo trains! whoo-whoo!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv