Tuesday 24 August 2010

It's not often that I "gain" a day ... but here we are.

Every year before we finalise the filming schedule for the following year, we check-in somewhere nice and discuss hotels, features ... and how to make the show better (and no, getting a replacement presenter for me is NOT on the agenda!) ...

Anyway, I though the 2 day boondoggle was today/tomorrow ... but actually it's tomorrow/day after!

I woke up feeling fine ... and as far as I know, all the guests who attended yesterday's "Sharmaville Barbecue" are still alive & kicking (I stress "as far as I know").

Great swim, wash the car, walked the pooch, smoked a cigar, drank some whisky AND got loads done! I am ahead of the game! Ahead of the game ... the only thing that would have made the day perfect would have been a tennis rubber or round of golf ...

You can't have EVERYTHING in life!

Song of the Day: Pass the Dutchie - Musical Youth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUH1XmFb05Y

Weather: SUNNY!SUNNY!SUNSHINE!


Riley the Smiling Dog ... always makes ME smile!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv