Friday 6 August 2010

There's nothing like the love of a pooch.

Today has been all about La Pinsonniere. There are just 18 guestrooms and I have one of the 6 deluxe suites.

500 square feet - king sized bed - bathroom with jacuzzi, steam shower, heated floors - living room with gas fireplace and HUGE sofa - writing desk with free wi-fi, Nespresso machine ... AND a wonderful terrace that has a 180 degree unfettered view of the St Lawrence River.

The hotel offers an indoor 11 metre swimming pool, spa, bar & restaurant AND wine cellar. I had a lovely massage courtesy of Flora ... nice. La Pinsonniere is run by Valerie Authier. She is a very sweet lady who has a very, very sweet dog! I interviewed her outside in the sunshine ... YES ... sunshine!

The cellar - 12,000 bottles - with 250 labels - wines from 50 to 30,000 dollars and MY favourite in the world ...!

In the afternoon I prepared a summer salad with red mullet ... I made the vinaigrette all by myself! Awesome!

Tonight I am staying in ... watching silly television, working and eating yummy food! Life is great!

Song of the Day: Power - Kanye West
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L53gjP-TtGE&feature=popular

Weather: Nice ... !
with gorgeous pup!

valerie authier + gorgeous puppy
my suite
terrace
my favourite wine IN THE WORLD!
me in the kitchen??!!
with chef - jean-francois belair
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv