Monday 30 August 2010

Firstly, for those who were waiting for this week's Leica blog, I am sorry but the site is undergoing an upgrade and it WILL now appear later in the week.

So it's Bank Holiday Monday and it's been SUNNY and gorgeous!

It's also been 80's day on VH-1 which as you will know, is my idea of heaven.

SO - this week, editing Scotland and Canada ... and I am off to Abu Dhabi! I am excited and I know the boys are too ...

Ah ... Uptown Girl - Billy Joel with Christie Brinkley ... hmmmm ... ahhhh ... yummmmmm ... ketchup!

Song of the Day: Uptown Girl - Billy Joel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jy0YmvGc6o&ob=av2e

Weather: Outstanding! The last day of Summer I reckon ...

I was looking for a photo of me & Billy Joel - I have lost it ... but found this photo of Joel Robouchon & Christophe Cussac ... in my first EVER cooking feature (at The Metropole Hotel in Monaco) !! I looked so thin & healthy ... eeek!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv