Sunday 22 August 2010

Oh dear! Another dreadful day ... with another one predicted tomorrow. It's been raining for 89% of today ... but in the 11% it wasn't, I managed to build the barbecue (at last, whoopee), take Moo for a quick walk AND get to the pool for a swim.

I am completely up-to-date with all my paperwork now and am have now started researching Abu Dhabi in earnest.

Moo loves classical guitar music. After watching the rather depressing but wonderful movie (possibly the greatest movie ever made?) - The Bicycle Thieves ... I put on some John Williams ... Moo walked in, sighed and fell asleep at my feet ... every now and then she huffed ... listened to the music again, licked her chops, put her head down and snored again!

The other day I met a lady who insisted that cats & dogs (all animals basically) didn't have souls ... REALLY? My Moo has more soul than most humans I have met ...

We have just 4 shows left to film in this series ... and we are now just days away from announcing the destinations for 2011 ... I forsee many countries, many cities, many flights & many, many kilometres of travel ... I can't wait!

Song of the Day: Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin
www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvEgNTrB-gO&feature=related

Weather: Poo

misery ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv