Saturday 31 July 2010

I am on day 498 of my "daily diary" ... on Monday when we go to Quebec, it will 500! That's 500 days of interrupted chunterings from me. I am actually impressed that a) I have stuck to it b) that I haven't actually missed one entry c) that people still read it! So on Monday, I will raise a glass of something alcoholic & bubbly with the boys to celebrate this wee milestone.

Was in the pool at 0730 this morning. I love swimming at that time as there's no-one ever there and I can even do the "Crome" stroke ... only Jimmy will understand what that is!

OK so packing is proving an issue. I am not sure whether it's going to be hot/cold/rainy/Sunny ... all the websites say something different. Here's hoping it's not Scottish weather. All I know is that sadly I will not be taking my pair of Carnegie Club tartan trousers with me as I won't be playing golf ... boohoo ...

Song of the Day: The End of the World - Skeeter Davis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qgcy-V6YIuI

Weather: Confusing ...

trousers ... I LIKE!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv