Friday 9 July 2010

I, sadly, don't get a huge time to read books. However, for the past two nights I have been transfixed by a book I picked up in Prague. Called "I Served The King of England" by Bohumil Hrabal, it tells the tale of a busboy who eventually ends up owning his own hotel. It's a great tale and the object of the book is slightly ... mad. There's laughter, tears ... & sex ... I have not read such a good book for so, so long ...

Another hot, dusty, sunny day ... I do feel change in the air.

I really hope it doesn't rain in Scotland next week. Also I hope ALL midges die .. I hate the pesky brutes. I will be taking bottles of DEET and Avon Skin-so-soft with me!

Ah - the weekend! There's nothing better than a weekend ...

Song of the Day: Sweet Disposition - Temper Trap
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxKjOOR9sPU

Weather: Ahhhh .. divine!


my big screen hero - hrundi v bakshi (v = varun, of course)
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv