Wednesday 14 July 2010

It's 10 pm ... I left my home just before 4 am this morning ... and drove 636 miles ... to Scotland ... where I am now.

I am pooped and in need of sleep.

I arrived at around 3 pm ... had a swim ... and have just had supper.

I will now go to lseep (sic) and tomorrow will be a bright and bushy day...

Two thoughts:
1) The word "food" when uttered by a Scotswoman in a Scots accent is one of the sexiest words EVER
2) On the way up here, all the motorways has signs that warned "Don't take drugs and drive" ... but didn't follow with "Take drugs and fly" ...

Sleep.

Song of the Day: Why Does It Always Rain on Me - Travis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwh3FmpZ7kg

Weather: Terrible, terrible, terrible ... worryingly terrible


The view through my windscreen from Carlisle to Inverness
I love crossing bridges!
My bed ... with companion!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv