Thursday 15 July 2010

It's coming up to 9 pm and it's just so bright. These looooong Scottish summer nights.

I am looking out of my 1st floor window onto 5,000 acres of this Dornoch estate; lochs, golf course ... hills ... low clouds and lovely calm evening skies ...

So - the weather was dismal but not atrocious. That is now expected tomorrow.

The boys arrived here at 3 pm ... by then I had played golf, smoked a storming cigar (Zino "Chubby"), been for a long walk and hugged many people ... mostly in the cold drizzle. My golf was not half bad! I impressed myself to be honest!

I also had a wonderful spa treatment called Mohom - where I was pounded by a "steamed indigo herbal poultice" and then massaged into a very serene state! Nice ...

Tomorrow WILL be a fun day! I feeeeel it! There's whisky involved!

Song of the Day: C'est la vie - Robbie Neville
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGtf9QfITQw

Weather: Rainy ... windy ... sunny ... still ... chilly & warm - schizophrenic


Just down the road at St Andrews, the Open is being played! One of the golfers doing ok is Colin Montgomerie who gave me a huge tip on my golf swing last year - stop looking at the girls and look at the ball! It has helped my game no end! Ha!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv