Wednesday 7 July 2010

After six months of trying, I have finally got Google to remove my home address, telephone number and Streetview from the system. I didn't really care that it was up there BUT I did care that no permission was sought to put up private details on the internet.

I believe that in the next couple of days the new clips (from Barcelona) will be on the website.

Oli (the editor) tells me that the Prague show is looking good ... especially the "beer bath" feature ... which was great fun.

Not much to report today ... have been preparing for a VERY long day tomorrow.

BTW if you get a chance to see the Family Guy episode which is a parody of the "Empire Strikes Back" ... do! I watched it today and cried with laughter ......

Song of the Day: Many Rivers to Cross - Jimmy Cliff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkMzuXlKQv8

Weather: Cool ... and not sunny :(

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv