Sunday 11 July 2010

So here in England both the BBC AND ITV are showing the World Cup Soccer/Football/Kickball Finals ... why? And both in hi-definition too ... why?

Anyway, I have been watching The Simpsons instead ... the episode in which the Amish rebuild Barts treehouse. When I was in NYC recently, I had dinner at Ye Waverly Inn (Graydon Carter - editor of Vanity Fair - is a co-owner). I munched on Amish chicken ... I was wondering, what does that mean? Well several seconds of research later I have discovered that the chicken was humble, well-behaved, renounced the Devil AND didn't have a moustache! It DID taste good though ...

So, in the past 48 hours, while trying to pack for one trip or another, I watched two post-apocalyptic movies - the Book of Eli and the Road. Both were VERY, VERY, VERY depressing ... if we ever get bombed by Martians I want out immediately. The idea of living in a world full of Vigo Mortensens or Denzel Washingtons ... fills me with dread.

Another big week ahead!

Song of the Day: Every Day Hurts - Sad Cafe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LNOhZI72AY

Weather: Sunny!

my kind of Martians!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv