Sunday 25 July 2010

It's been a beautiful Sunny day here ... hardly a breath of air ... not too hot, not too cold ... almost a perfect day.

I hear it's 105 degrees in New York ... how I wish I was there! I LOVE SUNSHINE! In my plans for 2011, there are a few Caribbean Island options ... and maybe a Fiji or a Tahiti ...

I have just been for a relaxing swim and I feel grrrrrreat ...

Have much planned this week ... and have much to prepare for with Canada just around the corner.

Song of the Day: Nobody Does It Better - Carly Simon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaV-6qerkql

Weather: Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect!

for some reason this photo is archived in the "happy" folder! I had just played golf at The Hills on the South Island in New Zealand ... and obviously Tim needed a bonk on the head with a putter! Amazing clubhouse, helicopter flight ... and golf!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv