Friday 30 July 2010

It's National Cheesecake Day in the USA today ... and that's one "holiday" I celebrate! I LOVE cheesecake ... cherry ... hmmm ... not a fan of New York style though.

So, it's the last working day before we jet off to Canada to film the Quebec show. To say I am excited is an understatement. I LOVE Canada ...

So it was all bits n' bobs today ... getting bills paid, research done ... I am going to trial a new mosquito repellent next week called Smidge. It smells too nice to be anti-moz ... I hope it works! I got bitten in my swimming pool on Wednesday! Was VERY annoyed!

Next week we will announce our new PR and the 2011 filming destination list! Oooh, aaah!

I need a nap.

Song of the Day: Oh Patti - Scritti Politti
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbakJYhHSkk

Weather: Weird ...

My friend Lucky from the Sonora Resort in British Columbia sent me this photo of her having fun ....!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv