Thursday 21 June 2012

The world seems to be changing and for the better!


London today ... there's now wi-fi on the Underground, I noticed FOUR acts of kindness in the space of two hours and I saw - yes, really - people smiling despite the rain!


I have checked into St Ermin's Hotel for the night as I am off to the Caribbean Tourism Ball at The Dorchester as the guest of the Cayman Islands. I am not a regular "Ball go-er" ... as I am hardly around ... so I am hoping for a fun evening!


I picked up my "new" Leica cameras today ... just in time for Costa Rica - where we are filming next week! It looks like a rather energetic show ... loads of outdoors activities! Exciting ...


Song of the Day: Johnny Nash - I Can See Clearly Now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HagzTRmUBIE

I found this photo today ... from the Presidential Suite at the Hotel Gran Florida in Barcelona ... ! Ha!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv