Saturday 16 June 2012

Day 7 - Marrakesh, Morocco - Four Seasons Resort


Today is a lazy diary. For one, I have to be up at 5 a.m. tomorrow and secondly, as a parting gift, the lovely Four Seasons people have arranged a barbecue in my garden for us and a few of the friends we have made this week at the Resort.
Relaxed ... before filming begins ... 
Last night, we had sunset drinks at the Bar ... with General Manager Jean Claude and the lovely PR - Nidal ... 

I do love pink champagne!
The view of the resort at sunset!
With Federico Colombo - the sommelier at the FSM - we tasted Moroccan wine - some great ... some ... um ..!
This afternoon at the "Cooking School" at the Kasbah Agafay ... a property 20 minutes from the city ... and where I stayed and filmed ... 10 years ago! I learnt how to make chicken tagine ... from Chef Aziz
The cooking school gang! Thank you!


LET THE EVENING'S FUN COMMENCE!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv