Sunday 17 June 2012

Day 8 - Marrakesh, Morocco - Four Seasons Resort


I am exhausted!


Last night, our wonderful friends at the resort threw a farewell barbecue for us in my Villa. We ate, drank and made merry into the late hours ... before I suddenly remembered we had to be up at 0430 for the last feature of the episode!


Our driver - Cherif - and hot-air balloon pilot Hamid, from www.marrekechbyair.com,  arrived at 0500 and whisked us out to near the Atlas Mountains ... around 20 kilometres away.


We jumped into a balloon - flew around for an hour and were back for a Four Seasons breakfast for 0900!


AND I then realised that we are flying back to the UK today not tomorrow! EEK!


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY ... my Pops is just ... wonderful ...


Wait for me!!
"Varun, you have control ... "
Oops!
Burn, baby, burn ...
Wonderful food last night ...
The Dinner Party ... stepping out in my pool!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv