Monday 25 June 2012

Amazon - I shake my fists at thee! I ordered 2 x 16Gb SD cards last Wednesday on a two-day guaranteed delivery ... as I need them tomorrow for Costa Rica ... and guess what ... they haven't turned up! WHAT IS THE POINT?


Sorry, it's just these little things make me grrrr ... (as do other things by the way).


From tomorrow, I will not have internet access until late Friday as the resort I am visiting - quite rightly - boasts a "calm and tranquil atmosphere" ... with "no internet access - except in emergencies" ... so that's me, lost in a Central American jungle with no means of communication. This means that I will have to talk to Tim and Jack ... may the Lord help them ...


First stop Atlanta, Georgia ... then San Jose ...


There have been many links on FB and Twitter today ...


1) Leica - http://blog.leica-camera.com/photographers/blog-contributors/viva-varun-2/viva-varun-where-is-he-now-46/


2) Four Seasons Marrakech - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151834407475705.862101.413807160704&type=1

Yes - me chewing a rubber dog-bone to keep me away from the whisky and cigars ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv