Friday 22 June 2012


Home - at last - again - but not for long!


Last night was a blast ... The Caribbean Ball at The Dorchester Hotel in London ... and I was on the "Cayman Islands" table ... tasty cuisine & champagne, fantastic company ... but no - I didn't dance! I did come home with a large rum cake though ... and renewed (& lovely) memories of my time on Grand Cayman!


The popular British celebrity (& host of "Strictly Come Dancing") Sir Bruce Forsyth was there with his wife - who is from Puerto Rico. They both love that Caribbean Island ... and the way they spoke about it, I think it deserves a visit ...


I foresee a long weekend ahead ... alas I am so tired already ...


Song of the Day: Prince - Cream
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Lmq6RDn5O8 - (great video!)




 The view on my walk to the Ball ... 
"Didn't he do well?"
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv