Wednesday 6 June 2012

"Kill or be killed" ... that statement basically sums up my day!

It's 6.30 pm and I have a large glass of single malt in front of me ... did I ever mention that I have 103 different bottles to choose from? This evenings is a 36-year Tullibardine ... very rare, very smooth, very strong ... and very welcome!

Watching Venus speed across the sun was a FABULOUS way to start the day!

I went into the first meeting of the day with an agenda that had been changed precisely five minutes before it started! While the appointment ultimately went okay, I hate being on the back-foot ...

The rest of the day was filled with unpleasant surprises ... hopefully tomorrow will be the ying of today's yang ...

After this whisky I am going to "blow my mind" ... (but not literally) ... 

 Whisky drinking archive 1
 2
 3
 4
 5
 6
7
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv