Wednesday 14 December 2011

SNOW?

Yes - this morning I drove through "four seasons" ... which included rain, warm(!)sunlight, bright sunshine and SNOW! It's bitterly cold ... I can't believe I am already wearing winter socks ... and a scarf ... and gloves ... and hat ... this time last week, I was basking in 29 degrees in South Africa ... oh happy days ...

SO - today was my last "official" day of work ... YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I am now on "holiday" until January ... technically ... whether that is a reality is another matter.

I intend to hibernate with a HUGE "please do not disturb" sign outside my door. Trespassers will be snowballed!

The show started airing in Europe, Middle East and Africa last night to only positive comments ... which is rather nice.

London is glorious.



 
blogger template powered by fraktiv