Thursday 29 December 2011

Just back home after a two day driving trip around England to see near & dear friends. What fun ...

I did NOT wake up feeling rubbish today as I "somehow" managed to drink 3-pints of water & fruit juice before I crashed last night! As James Brown once sang "I feel good ..."

OK - so - the next trip of 2011 was to the Seychelles where I stayed at the Four Seasons Resort on Mahe and the Raffles Resort on Praslin. I also popped over to Denis Island for some diving ... and got bitten by a thousand mosquitoes on Cousin Island.

One of the highlights of this trip was meeting and spending time with my dear friend Olivier & family ... he is the only GM who has jumped into an ocean to drink champagne with me! For the end credits of the show of course!

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv