Thursday 22 December 2011

It's just 9 days until 2012. I can't believe it ... what a year 2011 has been.

Today has been crazy again ... I have tried (in vain) to get some shopping done but the stores resemble zoos ... but that is being rude to zoos actually.

The taxman sent me a bill today ... and when I queried it, "he" said "oh, it's a payment towards your 2012 bill - whatever that may be" ... erm, excuse me? A two days before Christmas? Maybe if I took the taxman out for an expensive lunch, I will get a lower or no bill at all ... as happens here in the UK!

Anyway - YES - what a year! So many places, so many people, so many memories ...

I was sent this link to one of my favourite cities of 2011 ... it's rather good time-lapse:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Cbbkj2GhDmo

A hint to the video ... my first trip in 2011 was to here ... that's where the love started!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv