Saturday 24 December 2011

CHRISTMAS EVE!!

It's really cold & there's a wee wind blowing ... brrr ... but there's no snow!

This time last year, there was around 3 feet of snow ... and it was REALLY brrr ...

I can imagine my friends in Russia, Sweden and Canada are laughing at 3 feet ... while they deal with 3 metres of the white powdery stuff ...

All last minute shopping done and now I am going to settle back with a glass of sherry ... and sing Bing Crosby ... while wearing a Bind Crosby sweater ... I did watch High Society today ... I HATE musicals BUT I love this one ... Bing, Frank Sinatra, Grace Kelly ... Louis Armstrong ... brilliant!!

The third trip this year was ... CHICAGO... Nighthawks ... American Gothic ... Pizza ... The Tribune Building ... The Elsyian (then yah! now urk!) ... ah ... possibly my favourite city in the USA ... besides Nashville that is!
Snowy view from my once favourite hotel in the USA ... now - with a change of management - it isn't!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv