Tuesday 13 December 2011

Greetings from the Corinthia Hotel in London!

I am staying at this hotel after meeting the COO of the company Liam Lambert - of Mandarin Oriental fame - a few weeks ago. I actually was quite interested to see this property ... and compared to The Savoy (just down the road) - it's quite fabulous. The chandelier in the lobby is breathtaking!

The views from my suite are awesome!

Last night I stayed in Kensington at the house of very dear friends ... and this morning visited her PR company to explain what I do to her colleagues ... it was quite fun.

Ah - Inside Luxury Travel has started airing in Europe this evening ... UK on Friday! So far only nice, positive comments.

I am EXHAUSTED!!!!
Pesto Spicer the Pooch
The lovely ladies of PrCo
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv