Saturday 7 May 2011

This morning I received a gift from my friend Doug - the General Manager of St Ermin's Hotel in London.

Earlier in the year we went on a trip to Nashville and visited Studio B where we were able to sit at the Steinway piano that Elvis Presley recorded numerous songs from ... one of the group took a photo of us! How cool is that?

So - managed to pack everything for my trip ... 16 days in hot & sunny California and 3 days in cold & rainy Vancouver! I am hoping that Canada will step up to the plate and offer sunny, sunny sunshine!
Doug
Photo now sits above one of my many original cels from The Simpsons. In this episode, Bart was in training to be Mr Burns' new son!
I have a photo from 1964 signed by both Elvis and Frank Sinatra ... Doug & myself will soon be sitting next to this one!

ROY ORBISON FOR THE COUNTRY MUSIC HALL OF FAME!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv