Saturday 21 May 2011

I AM ALIVE!

... and so is everyone here in Half Moon Bay. The predicted "Rapture" has not hit California ... or anywhere else around the world. What a load of rubbish that was all about.

Anyway - today we had quite a fun one - golf & horse rising.

Up early and we popped next door to Half Moon Bay Golf Links. Two courses Ocean and Old ... I met up with the Director of Golf - Kevin Niessner. The sun was shining (no thunderstorms and no fire & brimstone) and the sky was blue. I drove 270 yards - a record for me ... and had some fun along the way .. These courses are not easy ... but there is something for everyone ... I took everything on offer!

From there we tootled down to Moss Beach - around 20 minutes away. I met with Renett Haugh from the Moss Beach Ranch and she taught me "American" riding as opposed to "British" riding ... it's all in the saddle - don'tcha know ... !

It's sadly the last night at the Ritz-Carlton ... it's been good! I am VERY pleased we came here ...








With Kevin

With Renett and Buzzy ... my lovely horse

Bailey & Bear - horse-friendly pooches - goof about ...

Bear has 1/2 a haircut ... she really needs the rest to be done!

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv