Wednesday 18 May 2011

The sun was shining and the sky was blue today! We got some great footage from the Cavallo Point - Lodge at the Golden Gate Bridge ... in Sausalito ...
0730 - yoga - painful ...
The gorgeous Maddy Morgan from California Tourism in London - out here with a "press trip" - ensured that we were happy! We are!


 No cigars then ...
 Headmistress/Principal of the Cooking School at the hotel - Jayne Reichert
 She taught me to make a fish dish ... which I did NOT burn!
 She is my culinary hero!
 The hotel boasts a Michelin-star restaurant - Murray Circle
 and I cooked with Chef Joseph Murray (fabulous chap)
A blast from the past - Carol Stevenson and a photo of Yuki - my beloved elephant from the Four Seasons, Tented Camp in Thailand. She is the greatest elephant photographer in the world ... and she brought Yuki back to me! Thank you Carol!
Finally - last evening at the Four Seasons Beverly Wilshire in LA some of my favourite PR ladies the world had a party - and I sadly was not there. SO close but yet so far. They took this photo just for me .... thank you darling ladies ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv