Tuesday 3 May 2011

Oh dear! I am so pleased that I have 18 months until the 2012 New York Marathon! I started training today and it was NOT a pleasant sight! I managed just 15 minutes before my heart said "no more", my stomach said "bacon sandwich", my legs said "why?" and my head said "back to bed". I have worked out that if I run 5 minutes more every week ... I will be tip-top by next November!

I will be very open to music suggestions for my running playlist. My BlackBerry only holds 100 songs ... so they have to be positive, upbeat and must not contain any slushy lyrics ...

I have just seen my itinerary for my 3 weeks in California ... Opus One, French Laundry ... gliding, Harley Davidson bike riding ... golf at Pebble Beach ... excited? Oh yesssssss ....

what I may ride!
my experience on two wheels can be summed up ... !
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv