Friday 27 May 2011

It's the last day of my USA/Canada trip. It has been raining all day ... grrr ...

Last evening I went to an interesting restaurant - Goldfish Kitchen (Mainland Street) - that had a stunning wine list. I then walked home (45 minutes) and got lost at least 3 times (too much Pinot Noir I fear). The one thing I love about Canadians is that they are such helpful and kind people ... I got home ... in many a city I am not sure it would have been that easy.

This morning, I popped over to visit my friend Samantha at the Four Seasons. Ate a fabulous McFS ... yum! This afternoon I went Leica crazy around Vancouver ...

Off for a swim now (heated outdoor pool here) ... then zzzzzzzzz before my flights home tomorrow!
Totem pole at Stanley Park
Samantha Geer (PR) and Robert Cima (General Manager) at the Four Seasons, Vancouver ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv