Saturday 28 May 2011

Greetings from YVR Vancouver Airport! The long journey home is well under way. It's basically Vancouver Waterfront to Airport (light railway), Airport to San Francisco, San Francisco to London Heathrow. My first flight has already been delayed by over an hour ...

Flying is like going to the dentist. How ever much you hope it won't hurt ... the more it does. My two carriers today are among the worst ... ah well ... smile ... smile ... smile ...

Wow! Well, the last 3 weeks have been intense. Yountville, French Laundry, Forestville, Auberge du Soleil, Calistoga Ranch, Half Moon Bay, Opus One, Harley Farm, Post Ranch Inn ... Monterey ... and Vancouver! Phew!

AS ever the "boys" have been brilliant ... even Tim (haha) ... and I can't think of a feature that I didn't enjoy filming.

I tried to rest in Vancouver ... somehow that didn't happen! I am exhausted. I really do love this city - the people, the views, the activities - just lovely. Hot on the heels of the Olympics, Vancouver is now in the Stanley Cup final (ice hockey), where they will play Boston ... and it all kicks off this week.

GO CANUCKS!

I am home for just a week THEN Antigua! Whoo-hoo!

 Air Traffic Control supports the Canucks!
 My view from the Fairmont Pacific Rim ... at 0630 ... HUGE!
 A fellow passenger ...
The boys ... and a sea otter! 
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv