Tuesday 10 May 2011

I am ok with jet-lag ... as long I am busy. Today was very busy ... until five minutes ago! Now I am pooped and need a nap ...

It's been Hotel Yountville filming day. The property has just opened. It features 80 rooms & suites AND I am staying in the Presidential Suite. It's two bedrooms - 160 square metres in area. Deep sunken baths, cosy sofas, fireplaces, vaulted wood beamed ceilings, four poster beds, trendy but tasteful furnishings ... nice ...

The Acqua spa is 400 square metres with many treatment rooms ... and jacuzzis and steam-rooms ...

Hopper Creek Restaurant offers all meals and the breakfast (for guests only) has become legendary ... duck and doughnuts ... breakfast risotto ... in a town where food & wine is all important, the hotel has revolutionised the first meal of the day ...

Hmmm ... ok ... bed ... am totally loving Yountville! And in Hotel Yountville, I am totally loving the staff ... all very sweet and helpful. Therefore I am totally LOVING Napa Valley! Zzzzzzz ....
With my expert driver - Danielle Herman

The pool at 0600 - brrrrrr
Outside the Presidential Suite ...
General Manager Joan Torassa
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv