Sunday 5 December 2010

A quick entry today as I am off to the airport for my flight to Cannes via London. Have had a wonderful time here in Boston ... I really feel that 3 days is just about right for a visit: the City, Cambridge, Harvard, North End, South End ... the Park ... the pizzerias (!) ... and NOT the Science Museum!

The lovely lady who has been making sure that I have enjoyed my visit to Boston - Kristan Fletcher (above) - the PR Director here at the Four Seasons. She has made sure that I got to see all that need seeing and do all the things that need doing ... including purchasing some special Xmas "pants" ... 20 days until they are worn!!
Last night - North End and Little Italy. A wonderful area with sweet restaurants ... and cafes. Dinner was at Carmen - just 8 tables ... yummy food & wine ....
Farewell Boston ... Hello Cannes!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv