Friday 10 December 2010

I am listening to Frank Sinatra & Julio Iglesias singing "Summer Wind" and I am thinking that I really need a sunshine holiday!

Gemima is sitting next to me begging for doggie-choc-drops ... and Mittens the Kitten is sitting on my desk/keyboard. I have a VERY furry audience!

It's an unbroken Day 650 of the Daily Diary! Not bad eh,?

I feel like it is the end of term. No more travelling until January! Whoo-hoo! The new series has started airing in Europe (for details: http://www.insideluxurytravel.co.uk/newsletters/ilt_newsletter_11_2010.html) and it's the UK this weekend with the rest of the world from Monday. We have some quite lovely feedback so far ... except from a zoo-keeper from Paris who was rather upset (tongue-in-cheek, I hope) that I had dinner with a dingo (literally) in Melbourne ...

It's quite chilly outside ... these harsh English winters! Brrrr ... I am buying "tyre socks" for my car tomorrow. No skidding on black ice for me!

The weekend is here and I have nothing planned and I am not going to do anything except eat pizza, sleep and watch movies. Almost heaven!

Some of my favourite people from the International Luxury Travel Market in Cannes ...


Raymond Bickson - CEO of Taj Hotels. He was one of my original mentors back in 1999 and we discussed plans for my forthcoming filming visit to India ... and our mutual friend - darling Cookie ...
Captain Nair - the owner of Leela Hotels ... his new New Delhi property looks awesome!
With top PR lady - Jo Vickers and Peter Shaindlin - the top banana at Halekulani - that wonderful property we filmed in Hawaii!
Doug Camp from the Hay-Adams in Washington DC. I walked back to my hotel after dinner ... Doug got a lift in a nifty yellow Ferrari! Some guys have all the luck ...

www.facebook.com/InsideLuxTravel

www.twitter.com/insideluxury

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv