Friday 3 December 2010

My favourite comedy of all time? Frasier. From where was he introduced to me? The "Cheers" bar in Boston. Where was I today? "Cheers" in Boston!
Address: 84 Beacon Street.

http://www.tvloop.com/frasier/show/quotes/top10/ (read and laugh)

My hotel of choice in Boston ...
273 rooms including 76 suites. My suite has superb views of the Public Park and Beacon Hill ...
Address: 200 Boylston Street
Yesterday was a "ketchup" moment ... today a pizza moment. Move over NYC - the "home of the slice" is Upper Crust. I gained 4 kgs today ... all pizza!
Address: 20 Charles Street
With the Four Seasons Boston General Manager - Bill Taylor. The Xmas tree here is filled with bears ... and a couple managed to jump into our arms!
Address: Foyer at The Four Seasons, Boston
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv