Tuesday 28 December 2010

Greetings from Day 1 of my 3 day road trip to see friends and family around the UK.

It's all rather strange as the snow has all melted and I can now see GREEN grass. Not sure that it was last long though as more snow is predicted for New Year's Eve.

I am now in a village called Great Barford in Bedfordshire ... it took me HOURS to get here as the freezing fog made driving conditions pretty awful. Even soothing music from Classic FM did not help.

What's EVEN worse is that I am using an Apple MacBook Pro (???) to write today's diary ... I feel dirty ... Apple ... ugh ...

OK - I have tried to upload a picture ... BUT Apple won't let me (or I haven't a clue how to do it) so enjoy the photo below ... it's of snow ... or a white wall ... or an old man's beard (mine) or a tin of paint ... a blank (white) canvas ... courtesy of ... APPLE!









 
blogger template powered by fraktiv