Thursday 16 December 2010

Many, many years ago - when I was knee-high to a grasshopper - a movie arrived at my local cinema which plugged into the craze of the day ... computing.

Starring (a very youthful looking) Jeff Bridges, TRON had everything. Computers, virtual reality, romance and action ... I LOVED it.

Tonight in New York, IMAX is showing the "new" TRON (Legacy) and I really wish I was there! Instead I am at home with James (camera assistant) watching the "Best of the Muppet Show"! After 30 minutes of Gonzo, Kermit and Fozzie (& the odd whisky) ... I am feeling less sad about not being in NYC!

My Papa is reporting a very liberal smattering of settled snow, South of London ... eek ... if the news is to be believed, it's going to be here for weeks to come!

mnah mnah
vrooooom!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv